Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Too tired to only be Tuesday





We (mom, me, and the boys) went to see Surf's Up this morning. The boys did wonderful and Jace even slept the last 20 min. of the movie. He didn't fuss one time. I was so proud! After the movie mom and I went to the mall looking for white shirts for me and John to wear in our family pics. that we are getting made Friday. No luck there, but we did end up stopping by Kay's jewelry store and got our wedding rings cleaned. They are so sparkly! I also got a few good deals on a pair of shoes and a pair of earrings. Anyway, from there we met Stacy and her kids to eat lunch at Burger King. The kids seemed to have a great time playing together. We left there and went to Hobby Lobby (one of my favorite stores!) Kylan starts rolling his eyes everytime I go, he knows how long I spend in there. We also stopped at a lamp store that was going out of business and Goody's. We didn't get home until almost 5:30. The kids were worn out, but were both really good considering how long there day was. We were suppose to go to a swimming party tonight, but we got in so late and Jace was running a low grade temp. Plus, John is still working on the storage building so we didn't get to make that party. I think Jace is about to cut a whole mouth full of teeth. His gums seem to be really bothering him, and I think that might also be the cause of the temp. Anyway, we are all tired, but still have a pretty full week ahead of us.

2 comments:

kristen g. said...

How I miss Hobby Lobby! They don't have those up here~

Stacy said...

We went to the Lobby of Hobbies after we left the King of Burgers TOO! How did we not run into you guys? Patterns were on sale and I just "had" to get a few new ones!