Thursday, June 19, 2008

Snow White and Bunko








I took the boys to see Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs this morning at the Fowler Center. I was worried that Kylan would think it was too girly, and that it would be a room full of little girls, but I was quite surprised at all of the boys that were there. It was a cute play and Kylan thought so much was magical, so I guess he enjoyed it overall. He did not want to do autographs or anything, but that was okay with me, we didn't have to wait in line. After the play mom and I ran a few errands and then came home. I was excited because both boys fell asleep on the way home, so I thought I would get to take a nap, but the minute I got Jace in the door and in his crib, his eyes popped wide open. I then had to go get Kylan out of the car and when I opened the door for him his eyes popped wide open. So needless to say, no nap. Tonight I had bunko and we had several new players and a houseful, so we really had a lot of fun. I'm posting some pics. from bunko and the play. Also, the funny one of Kylan sleeping with a block of wood. If you have ever seen Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium (which is the one we went to see on Tues.) you would understand why Kylan was intrigued with it, but even if you haven't seen it, it's still funny to see a five year old with a block of wood in his bed, lol.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

I see.... I miss Bunco and you pull out the camera! So glad there were so many newbies! Can't wait to meet everyone.