Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Terrific Tuesday






Kylan and Jace played with a grasshopper forever, and Kylan helped John plant shrubs today.



Early this morning the boys and I headed off to the dollar movie. We got there just in time, they closed the doors about three people after us. The movie today was Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. It was a good movie. I was actually surprised. I did have to take Jace out for about 5 minutes, but I got him asleep and we were able to watch the rest of the movie well. I then took the boys to John's moms and met two of the other Kindergarten teachers to go see another K-teacher's baby. She was too sweet, those stinkin girls! :) I also met a girl (Amy Barrett) to pick up some shirts and a baby wipe case that I had ordered. You should check out her site http://www.angelaccents.blogspot.com/. They turned out wonderful! She has some adorbale stuff! When I got back we spent the remainder of the afternoon playing outside. John got some shrubs from dear friend Stacy (thanks girl, they look great!)and he and Kylan planted those. We then played some ball and frisbee. It was such a nice day, and we couldn't have asked for it to be any better.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

The Sample-Sutton shrub transplant was successful huh? We don't offer any type of guarantees on our products, but we do appreciate you doing business at Sample Nursery and Greenhouse. So glad you got some cute stuff from Amy. She is the bestest!

Chandra said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the shirts and the baby wipe case! I will certaintly have to check that out!

kristen g. said...

Those shirts are precious!