Wednesday, June 18, 2008

easy day



We didn't do much at all today. We went outside for a little while, I did some laundry, you know the boring, normal, everyday stuff. It was nice to not have to get up and go anywhere and Jace even let me sleep in until 9, which was wonderful! Tomorrow we go to Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs at the Fowler Center and then I have bunko tomorrow night, so it should be a little more interesting than today. Kylan decided to entertain my mom most of the day. They made popsicles and had a wonderful time. When Kylan did decide to come home, he brought in a huge turtle that he claims came back from a previous time he found one in the ditch. He kept it in the living room for about an hour unmoved. I convinced him that the poor thing wasn't going to move until he was in his original habitat. He then took it out and we later went and checked on it and it was gone. He was a little sad, but I told him that if it came back from the first time then it might come back again. This satisfied him and he went on to something else for the time being. Anyway, I am done blogging for the night and off to bed soon.

0 comments: