Monday, June 30, 2008

Ahhh, to relax in the pool








Through the eyes of a 5 year old





Today mom, the boys, and I went to order our family pics. I thought that they were all wonderful! I can't wait to get them in and post them. It should take a week or a little longer to get them in. Shea met me at the studio to help me make some choices, and she invited us over to swim. It was such a nice day, and the boys loved the chance to swim. Though I think Kylan was more impressed with Shea's dog Bo than the water. He took my camera and started taking all kinds of pictures of him. Jace just chilled out in the water. He was scared of a blow up alligator ring though. Everytime it floated near him he would tear up. It was too funny and sad at the same time. I had such a great time relaxing with one of the greatest girls ever! Thanks Shea! Oh, and also for not laughing at me in a two piece, lol! I didn't get any pics. of me and Shea, she wouldn't let me, but she was sweet to take some of me and Jace. We got home and Jace took so many steps the rest of the afternoon before he took a late nap. He would get so excited and clap after we praised him. He took another 4 steps in a row, and then would fall down and get back up and take a couple of more. It brought tears to my eyes. He has been so sweet today, picking up toys and putting them back, and climbing everywhere. He would climb in my chair in the office and take off the pillows, then he would climb down and put the pillows back, too funny! He also cut his second top molar today. It broke through finally after a couple of days with a blood blister on top. I have workshops tomorrow and Wednesday, so I may not get many pictures posted for those two days. Jace will probably really take off walking during the next two days since I won't be home all day, lol.

1 comments:

Shea said...

Yay Jace...he's such a big boy! I enjoyed our afternoon, too! You're family pics are wonderful!!!