Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunny Sunday






Today was a nice day. We started out by being late to church, of course this is usual. After church we ate lunch at mom and dad's house. I then got ready to go to a baby shower. I took Jace and left the big boys to work on the storage building. I am pleased to say that it is completed, with the exception of the shingles. YAY!!! Jace was super good at the shower and the guest of honor recieved many wonderful gifts. I posted a pic of what I got for her and how I decorated the box. I thought it turned out cute. I made a special tag with the initial of the sweet baby girl that will arrive some time in Aug. I love making handmade creations, it is so much fun! Anyway, after the shower I got home in time to relax a little before it was off to p.m. services at church. We had a pretty simple day, but it was still nice. Tomorrow I get to preview our family pictures and start ordering! I hope they turned out well! We will see.....Oh, also Jace took 4 steps tonight, the most ever to my dad in class at church. I got some cute pics of him tickling Jace.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

The baby gift is precious! You are soooo good at handmade creations, so I can see why you love them! The picture of your dad and Jace is even more precious!

Stacy said...

the gift is CUTE! Did you make that bib too?