Saturday, March 1, 2008

Busy Day



Well, today was a busy day. I met with the girls that I graduated grad. school with for lunch around 11:00. We had a nice meal at Chili's. My friend Chandra announced to us that she is expecting her first baby!!! We were sooo excited to hear the fun news. I LOVE to buy for sweet babies....I can't wait to find out whether it will be a boy or girl so I can go SHOPPING!!!! Those of you that know me, know that shopping is one of my favorite things to do! From there I went to a baby shower, gosh must be baby season. I posted a couple of pictures of the gift I wrapped. I thought it turned out cute. I matched the package to the colors of the nursery.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again you've shown your amazing creative talents! It was great to have "girl time" yesterday (and to see your little man).