Thursday, March 20, 2008

10 months old today!




My youngest sweet angel, Jace is 10 months old today. Gosh, how time flies...Today was nice, we dismissed school at 1:30, which officially began my Spring Break. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but it is great to have a break with my boys. I had bunko, (we spell ours with a K) tonight. We had a lot of fun. My very creative friend Stacy is going to spice up our bunko box of dice. She does so many awesome things. I will post some pictures of it after next bunco to show you what fun she will make it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.... look at that little angel! I had a great time. Thanks for inviting me to play Bunco with you gals. It is great to make some Poinsett County friends. You just wait... that bunco box will be blinging so bright the next time you see it! Enjoy your spring break!
Stacy