Thursday, March 6, 2008

the weather outside...




Geez, only in Arkansas can we have weather like this. Believe it or not, Kylan had his first ball practice today. He battled the cold like a champ though and caught three or four balls today. I was so proud, but ready to go. We ended up only practicing for about 20 minutes which was fine with us mommies who were not running around chasing a ball. Hopefully next practice will be a little warmer. In other news, gosh do I sound like a boring newscast or what....my mom had to go pick up Jace from daycare today. He was running 100.8 temp. When I picked him up from her house he looked pitiful. His eyes were disgusting with junk running out of them. Poor little guy, all he wants to so is sleep. He is laying on me right now snoozing away which is NOT normal for him. In fact every other day this week he has stayed up from the time I pick him up at 3:30 until about 8 or 8:30. He has taken not even one full bottle since I picked him up. He did eat baby food though, so atleast he is taking something. I am calling his clinic in the morning to get him an appointment. I will probably take a half day off at lunch, if we don't get snowed in (yeah right) so I can take him to the doctor. Let's just hope and pray he is better in the morning. I see a loooong night ahead of me.......

0 comments: