Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday, Monday






Mommies to be: Mary Beth, Lori, and Kayla



Once again Monday reared its ugly head this morning bright and early at 6:00. You would think that I would be used to this time change by now, but for some reason I am still dragging by the end of the day. Today was a nice day, a little windy, but for the most part pretty. We are all counting down the days until Spring Break. The kids especially. After school today we had a baby shower for three mommies to be at school. It always brings on the baby fever when we have one. The buns in the oven got lots of nice things and tons of diapers. After the shower, the boys and I went out to play for a little while before my club meeting tonight. I drug out Kylan's old overalls and put Jace in them for a few pictures. The first picture above is Kylan in the overalls in a tractor tire. Kylan wouldn't put on any for me to take some of both the boys. He doesn't like to ham it up for me like he used to. I was able to get a few decent shots of Jace and thought I would share them.

0 comments: