Monday, March 31, 2008

Busy as always




Jace says, "I don't want to go to bed!!!"




It's been a couple of days since I have updated. Just a brief look at the weekend. Saturday John and I spent the day with friends Christina and Jarrod. Actually, John, Jarrod, and Kylan went to the car show while Christina, Jace, and I went shopping. Jace was very fussy (sorry Christina), I think he may be cutting more teeth. Sunday was spent going to church and playing the card game Phase 10, which I had never heard of, with my parents, and sis and her fiance. Then today, was back to work after a very short (well it seemed short anyway) Spring Break. School was good today, though the boys were not very happy to go back. When we got home the boys and I just played with bubbles to relax. However, I was proud for getting 5 loads of laundry done and Jace's closet and room cleaned out of outgrown toys and clothes. Gosh, why didn't I do all that on Spring Break?????

0 comments: