Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wedding Bliss





Today I got up and around and did some sewing. I have been sewing a lot lately. I made two new pink razorback burpcloths, as well as another gift set for my friend Olivia. I got another order tonight, and lots of new fabric at Hobby Lobby that I can't wait to see in a project. On another note, John and I left the boys at my parents house so that we could attend the wedding of our friends Misty and Brandon. It was very pretty, and the ceremony was very nice. These two have been together for a very long time, and I know they were so excited to be married this evening. We also got to visit with a few people that we have not seen in awhile which is always nice. Off to bed now for the night. Tomorrow we are going to our a.m. church services as usual, but then we are going to a fall kidsfest tomorrow night at Angela's church. I know Kylan will LOVE to see Maggie!

0 comments: