Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Costumes revealed!!!





Okay you guys did well on the peacock, but the other is MONKEY!!! An elephant would have been super cute though! I showed the other teachers at school today these pics and they all said peacock. John and my dad however say NO WAY!!! I think he looks pretty darn cute in either, but then again I'm his momma! Kylan for now says that he will be a transformer again this year, which is great, saves me money for an 1 hr. event. We usually just go house to house on our road and then to the Parker Homestead and then call it a night.

4 comments:

Shea said...

Love them both! The peacock is my fav just becuase it's different, but both are precious!

Tiff said...

Peacock, definitely the peacock. Yeah, the peacock. Definitely, definitely.

kristen g. said...

oh they are both so cute!

Laura said...

Love the peacock!!! I laughed out loud!! He is too cute.