Monday, October 20, 2008

17 months today



Today Jace is officially 17 months old. Wow time flies. Then next month will mark my baby being 1 1/2 yrs. old! GOSH!!! I had to take a few pictures tonight to mark the occasion, small though it may be. They aren't the best, but they work. Tonight also marked the night of our awards ceremony for the soccer season. I can't post any of those pictures tonight, because I let the other coach's wife take my scan disk to may copies to a disk for me. I'm so proud she is copying them for me. She got a few of the mothers' disks that way we can all have copies of each others pictures from throughout the season. So sweet of her! I can't wait to see them all. I should be able to post some pictures tomorrow of the ceremony tonight. Our last game will be tomorrow night. It has been a lot of fun to watch the kiddos, and I think John had a really good time helping coach this year.

0 comments: