Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday sewing


Today was church as usual. After church I decided that I HAD to get some sewing done. After all Little Bit of Christmas is coming at me full speed and I don't have nearly enough stuff ready to sell. I found some super cute colored Gerber diapers and got four burpcloths made today. I had intended on making 16 burpcloths and 2 taggies. I went next door to mom's to get some green and blue thread since I was out, and then came home to start sewing again, when lo and behold my sewing machine QUIT WORKING!!!! Sooooooo, until I can get it fixed I guess that I will be taking my materials next door to sew at my parents house. That or get a new machine (which wouldn't be a bad thing ;), but not what John wants to hear.) I am posting a pic of the 4 that I did get made.

6 comments:

Shea said...

Love them all! I've been advertising for you're upcoming event! Can't wait to see all the goodies...keep "Junior" in mind cause you know I'll give ya business ;)

Stacy said...

Oh No..... the freebie sewing machine died! Maybe this is a sign that you NEED the embroidery/sewing machine!

Mickey and Jessica said...

very very cute!! I wish parker still spit up like a champ (not really) so I could get some cute burp cloths!! haha!

amber leann said...

Thanks Shea! I am def. keeping "JR" in mind, lol!


Yes, Stacy, I think it is a sign, lol! Will you tell John that?

Jessica, go figure I learn how to make this cute stuff after Jace has passed that stage too!

amber leann said...

Oh, and Jessica, we both still have next time, lol!

Amy Barrett said...

Amber,
I can't wait to see all your stuff. All the pictures of your things are beautiful! Good luck on the new sewing maching - I hate it that yours is dying but I'm excited that you get to search for a new one, that part is always fun.