Saturday, October 18, 2008

Catching up...








Let's see...Thurs. I kept the Sample boys for a short time while Stac had a meeting. Kylan had a blast with them. It was too cute when Stacy and Ruby Kate came to pick up the boys though, cause Jace kept following RK around trying to hold her. I tried so hard to get a good picture, but did not succeed. I swear it looked like they were posing for prom. Too funny! Friday was of course grocery/going out to eat night. We decided on Mexican. It was YUM! Today was intended on being spent in town going to the Parent Palooza, amongst other errands, however, I never could get myself out the door for some reason. I was even dressed, with make-up on, and hot-rolled hair. Oh well! My dad came over and was FINALLY able to fix my sewing machine, so I thought it best that I do some sewing anyway. I am posting a few of the things I did get made today, however, keep in mind, they are not ironed yet! I did look at a couple of sewing machines last night, and may still get one. Mine at the moment is old and not portable, so a new one wouldn't be a bad idea anyway. Tonight we are off to a Halloween party. I don't have costumes ready, so who knows what we will be tonight. I will try and post some pictures late tonight, or some time tomorrow.

3 comments:

Mickey and Jessica said...

super cute!! I love the prom pics too!!

Stacy said...

Thanks again so much for coming to my rescue! I hope Jace and Ruby Kate go to prom together!!!

Ginger & Emma said...

Your talent always amazes me! Love the projects! Jace and Ruby Kate sure make a cute couple at 17 months.