Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Creepy but Cute Spiders



Christina sent me a picture of the cutest spiders ever. Mine of course favor them somewhat, but not nearly as cute as the picture. I am such a procrastinator and didn't have all of the supplies here at home to make them as good as the originals, but they will work. It is a good thing Jace only has 8 in his room and 2 teachers, because otherwise I don't think I would have had them done in time. I am not feeling well again, and the stomach virus is going around down in our Kindergarten wing, so please send up an extra prayer for me and the fam to stay healthy. Kylan and I had perfect attendance last 9 weeks and would like to keep it that way for now. I think that I will probably end up taking a personal day to do some Christmas shopping sometime mid-November but still would rather my day be for that and not sickness. Oh, and by the way, I am not posting the original spiders, they put mine to shame, lol! Thanks Christina for the cute idea!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Awe.... too cute. So glad Ruby Kate is one of the lucky 8! You are always making us other dud momma's look bad though! Guess what I am taking to school for Halloween? Ruby Kate! Just kidding. Cookies too.

Christina Staggs said...

You made it sound like the spiders were my idea. . . when I actually got the picture of them from my aunt who got it from who knows where! BTW give yourself some credit, yours look just as cute as the ones in the picture! They look like they were time consuming!I am sure all the kiddos will be happy to get them!

kristen g. said...

The spiders are cute! You are a way better Mommy than me...just the idea of sending something to class w/ the kids every holiday kind of makes me want to pass out.
Don't get sick! :)
-kristen