Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!




















Today was a fun but wild day. The kiddos everywhere were too excited about it being Halloween. I am so thankful that it was on a Friday this year, so that they will all be wound down again by Monday. My mom and John took Jace to his school trick or treating event where they load them in a buggy and wheel them around to local businesses. Afterwards they came up to the school for mom to read a story to Kylan's class and my class. They then ran to Sonic and grabbed a bite to bring to us a school. Kylan was thrilled that he got so much attention today, lol. Kylan's class also did a pumpkin carving and counted seeds. Our aide was sweet to take pictures for me. We then came home long enough to change and head to get pictures made. Kylan was adamant that he did not want to be in them, so mom and I took Jace only. The lady that took our family pictures in September was running a special for Halloween so we decided why not. Kylan and John wanted to finish up on a Jack-0-Lantern that they had started. We then came home to meet John and Kylan and head out trick or treating. It was a fun night, but I am already ready for bed.

2 comments:

Shea said...

Cute, cute, cute! I notice you ended up keeping both costumes for Jace! I missed out on the whole party thing this year...we were at CGI math training in H'burg...darn!

Amy Barrett said...

That is the cutest peacock ever! The passy made it even cuter! Your boys are so sweet!