Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween party pics
















Here are some of the pictures from the Halloween party last night. I wish I could take credit for all of the cute cakes and cookies, but I can't. Ashley did a great job on the cakes! The kids had a great time, running around, dancing to the Monster Mash, and of course eating. I am also posting some pictures that I took after church of Jace and some pumpkins. We haven't been to a pumpkin patch yet, so these will have to do for now. Kylan wasn't home, he went to his Andee's to see her puppies that their stray dog had. I hope to get some good fall pics of the boys soon.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Where is a good pumpkin patch around here? the one we always went to is near Piggot, and that was 1 and 1/2 hours from Paragould, so it would be almost 3 hours from here.... too far for me these days!

LindseyB said...

Better watch out Kylan may come home with a puppy before long.

Amy Barrett said...

Cute pumpkin pictures! That Jace is such a cutie!!!