Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rain, rain, go away....







Actually, it was quite soothing to wake up to this morning, but being a teacher....IT STINKS!!! The kids can't go out and play, and get soooooo restless sitting inside all day. Maybe tomorrow we can go out for recess. Despite the rain, the soccer games were still on for the night. We didn't do so well tonight, but of course they still had fun. Kylan's favorte part...When the whole team was rewarded with snowcones! I brought Jace tonight to the game and had a cute picture of him, but while he was playing with my camera I guess he deleted it, but I can't find it. I didn't bring him last night. He is at the age where he does NOT want to sit down and watch a ballgame. We did however, get to see a beautiful rainbow. On another note, the sweetest thing tonight..I overheard Kylan in his room trying to read a book all by himself. WOW!!! I can't believe that he is READING!!!! I know that is the whole purpose of Kindergarten, but it is still AMAZING to hear your child reading for the first time! Oh, and I am posting another picture of an order I finished tonight.

1 comments:

Shea said...

Kylan reading! Wow! Laura and I were walking the other night and saw a double rainbow...things like that always remind me of God's awesomeness!