Saturday, March 6, 2010

Stomach bug & completed nursery





Well this week I felt GREAT.....up until Thursday. I started feeling bad at school, ate a light lunch, but then by 1:00 was feeling HORRIBLE. We had parent night that night, needless to say I was home puking my guts up. Looks like the stomach virus finally made it to our house. It has been going around like crazy, but I was hoping we would miss it. So far, Jace has had a few bathroom issues, but no vomiting, and he acts like he feels ok. I stayed at home Friday and slept most of the day (if I wasn't in the bathroom), sorry if that was too much info! Mom came over and finished up Klaire's bedding & curtains though while I slept. I am so excited that her room is complete, now with the exception of a rug and a few other small decorations (picture frames, etc.) Today I feel somewhat better. Still weak, but at least able to hold down a small amount of food. Hope & pray this is the end of virus for the Sutton family!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I had that awful bug as well...bless your heart. The nursery is soooo cute!
We are rounding up Arkansas Bloggers to link up to the new arkansasbloggers.blogspot.com. We plan to eventually organize everyone by location. Please come join us if you haven't already done son. You can grab the new badge code if you would like to post it on your blog.