Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Klaire's baby shower














This was a small shower that a great group of girlfriends hosted for me. These are a great group of girls that I couldn't imagine not being in my life! I didn't want to double dip and invite everyone that I knew would be involved with the rest of her showers which will be "diaper drops." I will have diaper drops from my Young Women's Club, Yound Mother's Club, ECH club, church, & school. I am soooo blessed being involved in all of these things and am so grateful for these people being in our livs. (And not just for the diaper drops, lol!) I had a fabulous time at my shower and it was perfect! A lot of people ended up with other obligations but it was still a special shower. The hostesses all did a FABULOUS job with EVERYTHING! I couldn't be more blessed!

3 comments:

The Kissin S Ranch said...

Looks like a great shower!! I love all the decorations and goodies!!

kristen g. said...

What a gorgeous shower :) I've never heard of a diaper drop, is that an AR thing? I should have moved back to have Ian huh? :) ha ha. Your baby belly is pretty awesome!!

amber leann said...

Kristen, I don't know if it is an AR thing or not, lol. Just glad I am getting them! ;)