Monday, November 10, 2008

Finally some pics!





Here are a few pics from the last couple of days. One of Stacy in our booth, and sweet baby boy Hayden, whom I got to see at the craft fair. He is too sweet! He is my friend Olivia's baby. I will try to put some pics of my new taggies later. I am giving my bro. in laws laptop back to him tonight, so if I don't post for awhile you know why. I am trying to get my old laptop up and running enough to use until Christmas. Keep your fingers crossed that it works!

4 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

I'm glad that you girls gave the craft fair a shot. I promise next year will be better if you give it another shot. IT is a lot of work though! It was fun visiting with you girlies throughout the weekend - inbetween craziness! Your stuff was super cute!

amber leann said...

Thanks! Your stuff was awesome as always! I wouldn't mind doing it again, but I would need to be way more prepared then this year, lol!

LindseyB said...

I hear Dell makes a good laptop haha Here is what you say to John with a whinny voice and puppy dog eyes....but jjooohhhnnnnnn lindsey has one haha if that doesn't work hold out on the sex. he's a man he will eventually give in on getting you a new computer.

Tiff said...

Cute background.