Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas came early
















I have to say the today was one of the nicest Saturday's that I have had in awhile. Shea came and picked me up and we headed to meet Cassie, Chandra, and baby Caden. We met at Cassie's house to cuddle with Caden a little before we headed to Chili's to eat. We visited awhile there and then John and the boys and Maggie picked me up to head to a birthday party at the ASU museum for the Grossology exhibit. We then went and got John and Kylan's haircut. We also came home with my Christmas present which is an embroidery machine. It is just a simple basic model, but works for what I need it for anyway. We came home and I made my first tutu. It is a cute little Christmas one. I plan to do a shirt with my new machine, but first I have to learn how to use it, lol. The only bad thing about today was that my finger has throbbed all day, where I slammed it in the car door yesterday! OUCH! Anyway, tomorrow we have another busy day, so I am off to bed.

5 comments:

The Timbs Clan said...

I would love to get a machine like that!! Where did you get it??

amber leann said...

I got it at The Fabric Store in Jonesboro.

Shea said...

I'm so glad we were able to get together...at least for a little while!

Stacy said...

WHOO HOO! I (I mean YOU!) have an embroidery machine. I think Santa may have one in his bag for me too! I will have to come and play!

Chandra said...

The tutu is tu cute! HA! Can't wait to see what you can make now!