Thursday, November 20, 2008

18 months


My littlest sweetpea is getting not so little anymore. Jace is the big 1 1/2 years old today. I didn't manage to get any pics when we came in from school, because I left my camera in the car. I then went to bunco. We had a great time and lots of girls, so it was a lot of fun! When I got home Jace was asleep, but I had to have a pic anyway. If you look closely you will see not one, but 3 pacis in his crib with him. One in his mouth of course and two beside him. He has become quite attached to these silly (but life-saving) things, lol!

3 comments:

LindseyB said...

There are at least 2 in Elijah's bed at all time. It use to take 3 to get him to sleep, one in his mouth and one in each hand haha He has become quite attached to his also, I find those things everywhere!!

Shea said...

Wow! 18 months! He's such a sweet boy.

kristen g. said...

What a precious little boy. He is on the fast track to 2 now!!