Monday, December 28, 2009

Possible bedding


Let me know what you think! I am doing a burnt orange though instead of the turquoise. I am also now thinking I might switch the paisley to this instead to add some girly pink. Though I don't know what I will do with the 4 yards of material that I already bought of the green/orange paisley, lol!


This will be at the top of the curtains except ribbons in the orange & pink if I change the fabric or orange & green if I use the same fabric.


Then for the walls I am thinking of a design similar to this.....(stencil only, not wall letters, will spell out all of her name in those somewhere else)


except the walls will either be a metallic bronze/gold & green, or the pink or orange instead of green...again depends on fabric...
and then this on another wall (the other metallic wall) not sure on the color of design of stencil yet, probably the brown to match the other stencil.

All of this may be too much, I will just have to see once we start painting. Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

The Kissin S Ranch said...

Oh my goodness, I love the bedding. I like the lighter paisley too. Her room is going to be so cute and I can't wait to see the outfits she is going to have. She is going to be all girl!!

Unknown said...

She better be all girly as much as I have wanted a stinkin girl, ha! My mom said she will probably be the biggest tomboy ever. I said that's okay, she may ave mud on her tutus but she is gonna wear them, lol!

Shea said...

Just read your comment where your mom said Klaire will be a tomboy. I said the same thing on another post! I love the bedding, esp with the pink paisley. Love the first painting idea, too!

Chandra said...

I am loving it all!! I do love the pink and orange paisley much better! The stenciling is going to be awesome too! Can't wait to see it all begin coming together!