Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's getting close....





to Christmas that is! Whoo hoo, I love the holidays! We finally have all 4 trees up. Kylan's was the last one which was skateboard theme. There is a ton more stuff I want to add, but will wait until after Christmas sales to purchase more stuff. I even got little Miss Priss a white tree for next year, but I promise to refrain from opening it this year, ha! This has been yet another busy week. Monday way school then professional dev. afterwards. Tuesday was Kylan's last flu study visit. I then took the boys to meet John at work and I headed to Walmart to spend the last of my school money for the year. I met the other K teachers and we went and ate Chinese. YUMMY! Wednesday wasn't a good day for Kylan. The little stray pup that has been here since right before Brax was killed, also got ran over. Poor kid, he is devastated again. We will not be owning any more pets for awhile. Wednesday night was church as usual and then Thursday night I worked on an order for Miss Priss. Mom made the pants to match and I had ordered a bow when I ordered the fabric. SOOOO cute! I love the little crab on the bow, plus it is on its own clip so that it can stay on that bow or be moved to another one, or worn by itself. This also gives me the option of using the orange bow for other holidays by simply adding a bow of my choice on top! Anyway, Friday John & his dad worked on the Cheville again. His dad took us out to Outback afterwards for supper. It was yummy but we got there at 6:30 and didn't get out of there until 8:45 and Jace didn't have a nap, so it wasn't the most pleasurable experience. We did manage to get groceries afterwards with no complaints and good behavior from the boys. Today Tiff and I ran to town to run a few errands. We weren't gone long b/c we have a club party tonight and we both had to get ready for it, plus I had orders to work on.

2 comments:

Whit and Bradley said...

I love Jace's shirt. DId you do it or did you order it?

amber leann said...

Lindy & her mom did it!