Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Out and About

Today I got up and went shopping! That is of course, always a nice way to start out the day. John is ready for me to go back to school just so I will quit going shopping, lol. His wish will come true, we go back tomorrow, and am I ever sad. I really have the hearts desire to be a stay at home mom. I love spending the days at home with them. Anyway, I had to post something for my benefit, mostly because if I don't write it down I will forget. I have been doing 100 crunches every night for over 3 weeks now and I just got finished doing them tonight. Kylan kept talking to me about why I was doing "cramps" every night. I finally corrected him, while stifling my laughter, that they were crunches, not cramps. Something else funny. Jace was sitting in the floor, getting his toe jam out, yuck I know. If was funny though, because I got a piece of lint out from his sock and threw it down and then he started looking for it. Gross, but funny at the same time. Why no pics? My camera is broken, a tragedy for my blog, lol. I wanted to get a pic of Jace with Kylan's baseball hat on and a football in his hand. Yet another reason why my kids probably won't play sports their entire lives.

0 comments: