Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Macie and Welcome baby Madden!



Sunday we celebrated went to Macie's first birthday. She looked just precious! We also had a birthday dinner at John's parents for all of the birthdays that have going on in his family lately. It was delcious. Yesterday was busy too with school, and then a quick trip to the hospital to welcome baby Madden. He is 6 lbs and 8 oz. So, so sweet! It was so great to hold him. Jeremy and Shea are really proud parents. Of course I had my camera, but I don't want to post pics until she has the chance to do so first. I then had my Young Mother's club meeting last night. I have a prayer request for you guys though. I don't want to say any names until the family wants it said, but please just pray for a friend of mine. I will fill you in on details later. The prayers will be much appreciated.

1 comments:

Ginger & Emma said...

We are praying continuously! Give those boys an extra hug tonight!