Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where did the week go?



Monday we started back to school after our 4 days off from snow days/wkend. The boys got back in routine nicely with no tears! YAY! Tuesday was school, then a staff meeting, followed by Young Women's meeting that night. I ate so much! It was southern style potluck, yummy! Wed. and Thurs. were school of course. Thursday night the Kindergarten teachers went to eat and catch a movie. We saw It's complicated, which had some hilarious parts in it. Friday after school John & I met his parents for supper and then off to get groceries. Saturday I spent all day working on orders. I got 6 done, along with all my laundry washed, the house straightened up, and Klaire's letters for her wall done. John and Kylan went duck hunting in the afternoon so Jace & I got some time to nap. Today we have special singing at church and lunch there too. Then home to work on orders before we head to Gatlin's church tonight. He is getting baptized, such a praise! I only hope that all my children seek God and his will in their lives! In baby news...I am in my last trimester with hopefully around 10 weeks or less to go if I go early! It's funny, I am banking on going early just cause I did with the boys. She may prove to be totally opposite and I could go late! I go back Wednesday for a check-up!

4 comments:

kristen g. said...

Don't start thinking she'll be early, that totally backfired with Ian! :) You look great and the letters are precious.

amber leann said...

Thanks girl! So wish we had the nursery done already! Heck, I just wish it was started on, lol! Oh, and knowing how ready I am for Miss Priss to get here, she will probably come late for sure, ha!

The Kissin S Ranch said...

You look so cute and I love the letters. I can't wait to see pictures of her.

Amy Barrett said...

Oh my stars that cute little belly of yours has gotten bigger. It is so cute! I love all of Klaire's new things. She is going to be one lucky and spoiled little girl! HOW FUN!