Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Doc. update


I went to the dr. this afternoon for my check-up. I have gained another 6 lbs., so now up to 25 lbs. so far with too long to go, lol! Klaire's heartbeat was 148 and my blood pressure was perfect. I go back in another 3 wks. and then will start my 2 wk. visits two times and then go to weekly. Let's just keep praying that this pregnancy continues to go well!
On another note, yesterday I got the sweetest package in the mail with a shirt that says, "Princess in Progress" on it! I wore it today and got so many compliments! Thanks Kristen! That was super sweet of you! It made my day!

3 comments:

Whit and Bradley said...

Your shirt is too presh! I'm so excited that you are having a baby girl!! She will be so adored and adorable! :)

Shea said...

Loving the shirt )and the awesome mom wearing it)! So glad everything's going so well.

kristen g. said...

I thought you might like it!!! :)