Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow day #2 & Girls Night




Well, Friday it was no snow again. John was off too of course, so he took the boys out for a little while in it while I worked on some orders. Other than that, we haven't done much. I bought the boys Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs so they have watched that a few times while playing. It is just so cold to do much! I did get to get out and meet friends Allison & Olivia for supper. We had a blast and I think pretty much shut down the restaurant, ha! I can't wait to do it again! Oh, I also got a few hats, and flower headbands for Miss Priss yesterday. I loved them so much I got 3 more that I am picking up tomorrow! I only gave $22 for all of them so now it is just waiting for her to get here to wear them! I am 27 weeks now, going into my last trimester! Can't beieve it!

0 comments: