Sunday, June 27, 2010

Klaire ~ 3 months







Miss Priss is 3 mths. old already! I know that I will say this each and every month, but WOW!! She is 12 lbs ( a little over) and is getting better (colic-wise) every day. She still has her good days and bad days, but still better. She is taking between 4-5 oz and has had cereal twice now. She LOVES it! I don't give her much at all since her doc. really didn't want her having any until 4 mths. She really likes to "talk" & coo. She sounds like she is saying "I good" when she has a converstation with us. She likes tummy time A LOT more than the boys did and is doing so well with raising her head up. She sleeps between 4-5 hrs. most nights between feedings, but only cat naps during the day. When she is ready to eat or sleep she gets mad until she is done eating or falls asleep. She smiles and laughs all of the time, which just melts our hearts. She still has blue eyes for now also. We are enjoying every day with her and thank God for her every day!

2 comments:

Shea said...

I know I say it all the time, but she is so beautiful! I can't believe 3 months have past already!

The Kissin S Ranch said...

Those bows! I love it! She is precious!!