Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day
















We celebrated Father's Day by first going to church and praising our Heavenly Father. I am so thankful for all that he has given me & our family. After church we headed to my parents to eat lunch and let daddy open his presents. Later my dad took the boys to see The Karate Kid, and John & Gatlin went to the farm to visit with Poppie. I am sooooo thankful for all the dads in my life. I have John who is the best daddy to our kids. I am so thankful that he is a Christian daddy who seeks to serve God and that he is hands on with our kids. For my daddy, who goes above and beyond in everything he does. I am so proud that he has been a God loving man as well. I can't imagine not growing up in a Christian household where God is not given the glory for all he has done. I am beyond blessed!!! I am also thankful for my father in law, he doesn't get to see the grandkids as often as he would like during farm season, but he sees them all the same. My kids are lucky to have both sets of grandparents.

0 comments: